Last update: 23rd December 2020
Debbie BLAZY ("I") take your privacy and the use of your personal information very seriously.
I recommend that you consult this policy regularly as it is subject to change.
I reserve the right to modify it as I see fit, to add new information and/or to reflect changes to legislation.
All personal information that you communicate to me will be stored confidentially. None of the information will be used for commercial purposes other than as set out below, nor will it be passed on to third parties without your prior consent, apart from in an emergency.
I use your personal information solely for my professional and administrative purposes (for example, tailored advice, quotes, client history), and never for commercial or private purposes.
The personal information that I collect through the site (contact form) or by telephone/e-mail is as follows:
- E-mail address,
- Telephone number,
- Invoice address
- Payment information (for example, dates, payment method, amount)
- Home address if the session takes place at your home
The only cookies present on the site are those used indirectly by Google Analytics, which collects anonymous information for statistical purposes, to gain better understanding of your navigation and the pages you are interested in, in order to suggest sites more adapted to your requirements.
The personal information that you provide is used solely to help me with your request, in order to contact you and/or to provide the best adapted and most complete response possible.
When you contact me through the on-line form, I am the only person who has access to this information and am solely responsible for its usage.
All confidential and private information that you communicate to me thereafter will be subject to the same policy and treatment as that given via the on-line form and through collaboration (see above), regardless of the means of communication used (in person, by e-mail or through the site).
You can withdraw your consent at any time. It you recognise that I may not be able to comply completely with your request, depending on the nature of the information, as some may be deemed essential for me to carry out my work lawfully and competently.
Pursuant to the Law on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties of 6th January 1978 updated, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 25th May 2018, your rights are as follows:
- The right to access, rectify or delete your information at any time. To exercise this right please contact me
- Any request must include valid proof of identity as a security measure
- I will reply to you within a maximum period of one month
- I will deal with your request within a maximum period of two months
- Unless you withdraw your consent, your personal information will be stored and archived in my files for a maximum of five years. You have the right to access that information at any time
- If you have contacted me through the site, the content of your message will be stored for five years, in order to access the reason for your request and to refer to it if required
- I may contact you at a later date by e-mail or telephone to share information or offers linked to your request.